Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SunSpots becomes SnowSpots?




Yesterday SunSpots Productions recording studios near Asheville, NC was covered with snow, again! What an incredible winter we've had there. (I'm writing from SunSpots Florida studios near Orlando today.) Janet took some pics from her office window with her Blackberry:


Another pic from Janet's office. Notice the birds by the feeder.

Here's the view in front of Jay's studio control room.




Luckily all the voice talent working with us in NC connected to us via ISDN so they didn't have to drive up the driveway. Sometimes it gets covered heavily with snow and ice. Janet called me yesterday and said considering this winter's weather in western North Carolina and the Asheville area maybe we should change our name to SnowSpots? Might have to if this keeps up. For me, I'm off to Disneyworld this evening and I better bring a jacket, it's supposed to be in the 50's. Brrrrrr... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment