Thursday, October 23, 2008

Star Wars Weekends Video

I'm in a postin' mood today. I found this video in the vaults that Zak Miller produced for Disney's Star Wars Weekends. He did all the audio post at SunSpots FL studio. Tom Cassidy voices, but I think they chose James K. Flynn for the final mix. It's a couple years old and ran on tv and I remember seeing one run at a theater at Downtown Disney one night. Just a side note on Downtown Disney; if you love movies and great audio go the AMC theaters there. Enormous, digital screens and amazing audio. Only downside is the pricing.

It takes a moment to load. Crank up your audio for this video. As always, Zak gave the audio a creative smackdown and it sounds great!




Hey Zak, do you remember what effects you used for the mouse ears opening on the tower? Sounds like some old chains being pulled or something.

Tom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tom!

    The ears are chains and a roller coaster climbing the tracks.

    I did however use my very own X wing fighter for the other effect! Zak

    ReplyDelete