Thursday, October 23, 2008

Voter Madness! (SunSpots Productions Version)

Months ago, I found a good retro video on www.declareyourself.com about voting. I thought it was a neat little piece with Ed Helms from the Daily Show and The Office featured as the voiceover talent. I liked what they did, but I thought we could amp up the energy and sound effects with it so I asked Tera Parks, one of our engineers in SunSpots Orlando studios to take it on because she enjoys doing audio post production. I think she did a great job. I hope the people at www.declareyourself.com don't mind. By the way, they've got a nice variety of videos and still pics related to voting. They're a non-partisan group just wanting people to get out and VOTE. Here's Tera's video with Tom Cassidy providing the voiceover:




You can find the original version of the video on this page: http://www.declareyourself.com/multimedia/multimedia.html

No comments:

Post a Comment