Friday, May 15, 2009

List of Chrysler dealerships closing

I just found this list of nearly 800 Chrysler auto dealerships that are slated to close. I'm still wrapping my head around the closures announced by GM and Chrysler today and will comment further in the future. I certainly hope that this move sustains and helps grow the auto business that so many are dependent upon. Having done literally thousands of car commercials in my career this is a stunner to see dealerships whose tv and radio spots I've voiced told to close their doors. The stock market seems to have stabilized (for a few days at least), but with moves like this we've got a long way to go before things get better. Let's do what we can to help those who've been affected by the current financial unpleasantness. You might want to click the "full screen" option on the document viewer below to see the list better.




ChryslerDealership -




No comments:

Post a Comment